- Output voltage: 10 / 15V
- Output current: 500 / 1000 / 1500 / 2000 / 3000A
- Possibility to select 380 – 440V in addition to the standard 200V – 240V.
- Possibility to set output value before operation. (Preset function)
- High accuracy of ±0.5% available Option
- The jog dial allows the setting of output voltage and current.
- Each condition value can be set easily by digit.
- Our unique coating treatment improves casing airtightness and environmental resistance.
- The ambient environment has little influence and the equipment can maintain stable characteristics for a long time.
- Easy troubleshooting with the display of every malfunction.
- Current integration function
- Supports Open Field Network
- High Speed Communication (RS-485)
- Operation pattern memory function
- Support the gold wave (Flexible waveform) mode
|Output Current||Output voltage|
|Input voltage||3-phase AC200/220Ｖ ±10％ or AC380/400/440Ｖ ±10％ 50/60Hz|
|Control method||PWM inverter controlled by IGBT|
|Constant voltage control accuracy||Within 3% of rated DC voltage|
|Constant current control accuracy||Within 3% of rated DC current|
|Current ripple factor||RMS max. 5% (of rated value at rated input/output)|
- We can also provide 20V output product. Please consult us for details.
- We offer products with different voltage / current in addition to the above.
- For detailed specifications, please see the catalog or contact us directly.
General Purpose Rectifier Lineup
Please contact us for customization
There are ways to improve the efficiency of on-site work by customizing standard products to fit your own usage conditions.
We meet the needs of customers with the know-how we acquired over many years in Power Supply manufacturing.