Examples - Various storage batteries test
(Regenerative bidirectional power supply for charge/discharge of storage batteries)
The booming renewable energy industry has seen an increase of storage batteries lately. There are lead batteries, nickel-hydrogen batteries, NAS batteries, Lithium ion batteries and various types and capacities of storage batteries. Therefore their safety and performance evaluation is important.
The National Institute of Technology and Evaluation (Japan) is using our evaluation system.
It is necessary to generate various voltages and currents with high accuracy during charging and discharging for accurate evaluation.
This product used in NITE achieves a wide range of current and voltage settings, with maximum capacity of 250kWh.
It supports various communication functions which are different from one storage battery maker to the other.
- DC input/output: Input/output voltage range 250kW(Max.), 200-1000V, 800A(Max.)
- Grid conditions: Three-phase three-wire system 400V 60Hz Rated capacity 310kVA
- Dimensions: Inverter panel W=1700, D=1400, H=2456 Weight 2300kg
- Dimensions: Chopper board W=1400, D=1400, H=2456 Weight 1700kg
- Delivery date: March 2018
Please contact us for customization
There are ways to improve the efficiency of on-site work by customizing standard products to fit your own usage conditions.
We meet the needs of customers with the know-how we acquired over many years in Power Supply manufacturing.