Personal Information Protection policy
Sansha Electric MFG. Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") properly handles personal information of customers, business partners, shareholders and investors, and information that can identify individuals (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information"). Considering it is an important responsibility of the Company, we have established internal rules for safety management and strive to protect personal information.
1. Acquisition of personal information
When our company acquires personal information, we notify and announce the purpose of use to the person in advance and will not handle those information beyond the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
Our company uses personal information provided by customers for the following purposes.
- Sales activities that provide information about our products, including product information and proposals.
- Delivery and installation of the purchased products, etc., and responding to related repairs, inspections, and other after-sales services.
- To promote public relations and IR activities
- To provide information to applicants for recruitment activities
- To respond to inquiries on our website
- To carry out necessary works related to above-mentioned purposes
- When we use the information for purposes other than the above, we will inform you of the purpose of use individually.
3. Shared use of personal information
When it is determined that it is appropriate for our group company to respond to the above purpose of using personal information, our company may share personal information with our group company.
Even in this case, our company will be responsible for the management of personal information to our customers.
- Information sharing scope
Our Group companies (Our company and its subsidiaries)
- Information sharing contents
Name, address, TEL, FAX, company name, company address, department name/position, company TEL, company FAX e-mail address, serial number of our products, etc.
- Purpose of use
Same as the above "purpose of use of personal information".
- Person responsible for operation management
Sansha Electric MFG. Co., Ltd.
4. Consignment of personal information
In order to carry out the purposes mentioned above, our company may share the customer’s personal information with a company to whom we consign our work.
In such consignment, our company will select those who meet the sufficient protection level of personal information.
5. Sharing personal information to third parties
For the purpose of providing products, parts, services, technologies, know-how, etc. we may provide personal information to our affiliated companies and sales companies that handle our products.
When we provide information to a third party you get notified.
We also instruct the recipients so that their management system is of same or higher level than ours.
6. Security of personal information
We take necessary security measures to prevent loss, alteration, and leakage of personal information we hold, and manage it appropriately.
7. Education for employees regarding personal information
We carry out the necessary education activities and workshops for our employees to understand the importance of personal information and how to handle it properly in accordance with internal regulations.
8. Disclosure and correction of personal information
We will take appropriate action when the person requests the disclosure of personal information, and when the person requests correction because of incorrect information.
However, we do not disclose personal information in any of the following cases.
- When there is a risk of damaging the rights and interests of customers and/or third parties
- When there is a risk that the operations of the Company and its group companies will be significantly hindered.
- When there is a risk of violating other laws.
9. Inquiries regarding personal information
For inquiries regarding personal information, please use the inquiry form.
Handling of personal information for job applicants
Sansha Electric MFG. Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) requires information regarding individuals (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”) from applicants during recruitment and selection process. We will strive to protect and manage those personal information as follows.
1. Purpose of use of personal information
We use basic personal information such as applicant's name, address, telephone number, date of birth, email address, etc. as well as all personal information obtained during the selection process, such as entry sheets, written examinations such as assignments, interviews, etc. for the following purposes.
- For selection and notification of selection results
- For personnel and labor management such as assignment and training after recruitment
- When we use personal information for purposes other than (1) and (2) above, we will notify the applicant in advance to obtain consent.
- We ask that applicants provide their personal information at their own will.
However, if such information are not provided, we will not be able to judge or notify you of the selection, and we won't be able to proceed with recruitment selection.
- After hiring, we may ask you to provide further necessary information for personnel and labor management.
2. Outsourcing of personal information
We may share the personal information provided by the applicant to a third party within the scope of the purpose of use.
In addition, when outsourcing, we will select those who satisfy the sufficient protection level of personal information as outsourcers.
3. Sharing of personal information to third parties
The Company will not provide the personal information provided by the applicant to a third party except in the following cases.
- When required by law
- When the applicant's prior approval and consent have been obtained
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person, even when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound development of children, even when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When it is necessary to cooperate with the National agency, local government or a person entrusted by them for the execution of affairs stipulated by law, and when obtaining the consent of the person may hinder the execution of the relevant work.
4. Disclosure, correction, suspension of personal information, etc.
- We will disclose the personal information of the applicant at the request of the applicant or an agent authorized by the applicant.
However, we cannot disclose in any of the following cases.
- When there is a risk of damaging the rights and interests of the applicant and a third party
- When it may significantly damage the business operations of the Company
- When there is a risk of violating other laws
- We will promptly correct the personal information disclosed to the applicant if they are incorrect.
- We will promptly stop the use of personal information when the applicant or an agent authorized by the applicant requests to stop using it
- Upon request for disclosure from the applicant, we will confirm your identity with any official identification document (driver's license, insurance card, passport, resident card, etc.).
- For inquiries regarding personal information, procedures for disclosure, etc., please contact the "Contact Information" below.
Please note that we cannot disclose any information related to the selection results.
Please note that the submitted application documents and written examinations such as assignments cannot be returned.
If the applicant is not hired, these documents will be immediately discarded.
〒533-0031 3-1-56 Nishiawaji, Higashiyodogawa-ku, Osaka-shi
Human Resources Department, Sansha Electric MFG. Co., Ltd.